Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

What is this?

Many could thing the puzzle symbolism is weak, the sprites are ugly or even that the game is "too" simplistic. Others argue that the game is simply "a truth of life" and that it is that fact which turns it into something less than art. I speak for myseilf when I say that the symbolism, the simple art and the whole "theme" of the game actually add up to the "art" factor itself. Think about this, life is simple, when observed from far away (as we do in this game), hence the game demands for itself to be simple. The thruths of life are what rule life itself, we all get old and die but what really matters is the path that we take to go to our grave, not really the finish line itself. I might add that this game does makes you think. think about this, after you've seen the life of a sprite, compare it to your life (or projection of a life) and think about where it is leading you, that is the true purpose of the game, atleast in my eyes.

Multiplayer Doyu Party Multiplayer Doyu Party

Good

the game is funny, the graphics are ok and the music is hilarious, a good way to spend some time

Doyu responds:

Thanks :)

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Epic RPG

I think that the animation quality the in-depth of the ability tree and the orniginality of the plot and setting makes this one of the most epic and awsome RPGS in the history of newgrounds. (next time allow sus to use hydraulic in NG)

Stabika ep.3: Defiance Stabika ep.3: Defiance

wow!!!!!

dood , that was so kool, you can compare this game to dad'n me!!!!! i cant believe it, with your skill i bet you will become one of the great nwgrounds animators

TheMillz responds:

Sweet man, thanks for the heavy praise! As for being a great NG artist, we can only hope, and wait for time to tell...

Thanks for playing! :D